How This Works
Our objective is to educate consumers, customers and partners in the technologies, applications, markets, research, news and events behind the growing smart glass industry.
Webinar content will centre around electro-optic, electrochromic, thermochromic, photochromic, photovoltaic glass and other functional materials.
Technologies will include discussion on SPD smart glass, PDLC smart glass, variable-reflectance glass, microblind-based glass, light-transmitting concrete, transparent photovoltaics and augmented-reality intelligent glass end-products.
- Architects, Interior Designers & Building Services Engineers
- Automotive, Railroad, Marine, Aerospace & Defence
- Retail, Luxury Retail
- Consumer Appliances
- Art Galleries, Museums, Private & Corporate Art Collectors
- Academic Researchers
- Market Research companies
- 15 minutes in duration: ensures busy professionals can attend
- free of charge to pre-registered participants
- includes the possibility for partners to advertise within the content